Logging into Moodle for the first time
- Navigate to https://moodle.starbritestudios.co.uk in your browser. Your screen may not look exactly like the one below.
- Click the "Log in" link in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- If you have received an email containing your Moodle user name and password from Starbrite Studios, enter those details into the login screen and click the "Log in" button.
- If you have not received an email, click the "Forgotten your username or password?" link.
- Enter your email address in the "Search by email address" box, and click the appropriate "Search" button.
- Check you email, and you should find an email from the Starbrite Studios Moodle site, giving you details of your user name and password. You may need to check your spam or clutter folders.
- Proceed to log in as described above.
- It is advised that you change your password to something memorable. Your new password must be at least eight characters long, and contain at least one lower case letter, one upper case letter, and one special character.
Last modified: Tuesday, 19 September 2017, 12:33 PM